BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY
This exciting role requires an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst, who is a real team player with a strong background in Tableau and SSRS. You will be responsible for improving the clients’ reporting requirements, including international reporting capabilities and will play a vital part in the progression of how their clients interact with their data.
Our client is a global travel management company who have enjoyed continued growth and success. With a commitment to developing their people, technology and products to remain leaders in their field, they attract and retain some of the best talents in the industry.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
* Knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 database access, store procedures and SSIS
* Report writing and administration experience with BI tools
* Experience working with Tableau
* Strong Excel skills and experience of working with CSV and TXT files
* The ability to resolve and analyse any issues under pressure
* Verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
In return, you’ll enjoy a very competitive basic and the opportunity for exposure to global programs and learning opportunities within travel.
Nicola Townsend is recruiting this Business Intelligence Analyst role in London. Click to apply.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the vacancy exists. We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Progressive Travel Recruitment (a trading name of Progressive Personnel Ltd., est. 2005) is a leading international travel and hospitality recruitment company with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, The Maldives and Estonia.
Read Full Job Description
FREE JOB ALERT!
Stay updated with the latest job opportunities sent to your inbox!