Business Travel ConsultantC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 30,000 - 34,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Travel Agent (Corporate/Business Travel)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Business Travel Consultant: A great opportunity with a well established independent business travel company. Office based outskirts of Aberdeen or hybrid. Paying £30-34K.
Business Travel Consultant, responsibilities:
- Tailor-making complex business / corporate travel arrangements for existing business travel clients and making reservations for flights, hotels, car hire and rail
- Specialise in air travel with complex multi sector routes, and act as a first point of contact for any client queries
- Be flexible to diversify into other areas of the office such as fares, ticketing and administration
Business Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Have extensive experience working in a similar business travel consultant role making reservations for domestic & international flights, hotels, car hire and domestic rail
- Have a good working knowledge of Amadeus or other GDS will be considered.
- Have strong fares & ticketing experience and be able to handle complex routes with scheduled flights
- Either office based outskirts of Aberdeen or Hybrid
- Paying up to circa £34K depending on experience
- Working Mon – Fri 8.30 – 5/9-5.30 and 1 in 10 or 12 Saturdays 10am – 4pm which is paid.
To apply for this excellent opportunity within Business Travel please either apply online, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM57098
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk