Cruise Product ExecutiveC&M Travel Recruitment • Salary available upon request
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Tour Operator or Guide, Travel Agent (Luxury)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Seeking a highly experienced and passionate Cruise Specialist to join an exciting Cruise Product Team to work as a Product Executive within a very successful and award-winning Travel Company based in Cheshire.
This unrivalled Luxury Tour Operator with over 40 years of experience pride themselves in offering the highest level of service to all their customers to make sure they have a memorable holiday experience. As a Cruise Product Executive, it would be your responsibility to make sure that the Sales Team have all the tools they need – the best choice of products at the best prices to enhance the customers holiday and ensure they come back for their next exciting trip.
We are ideally seeking someone from a product executive, product manager or commercial background. However, for the right individual we may also consider someone with excellent cruise knowledge, combined with tailor-made and luxury experience who is seeking the next step in their career into a product role.
Cruise Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage all product information such as supplier contracts, special offers and financial documents
- Assist Product Managers updating itineraries and help the digital marketing team to develop images and content on the website
- Support the Sales and Operations Team with product issues
- Liaise with the IT department to ensure all components are loaded and updated correctly
Cruise Product Executive Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge of Luxury Cruise Market
- Experience in Product Roles, or Commercial background is desirable
- An analytical eye for detail and accuracy
- Previous experience working for a Tour Operator or Cruise Company
- High level of personal organisation and prioritisation of work
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career or someone looking to work for a well-established and luxury company so please click to apply if it may be something of interest to you.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk