Digital Marketing ManagerC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 40,000 - 55,000 Monthly
|Industry :||Travel Marketing Media|
|Sector :||Tour Wholesaler|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Digital Marketing Manager -£40-£55k
A fantastic opportunity to join this highly respected and well established travel brand as a Digital Marketing Manager, responsible for the execution of the digital brand strategy to drive growth and ensure all campaigns are integrated and consistent across all digital channels. The role is office based and will be located in the Greater Manchester area , working Monday-Friday 9-5.30 (flexible hours)
Digital Marketing Manager – Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategizing and delivering all online (social, search and display) media management
- Managing a team of digital marketing executives to deliver our inhouse PPC strategy.
- Working with an agency to continue to roll out our SEO strategy.
- Managing agency relationships; this includes day to day relationship management
- Management and forecasting of large Google Ads budgets
- Develop & manage new paid social strategy
- Plan & Implement brand awareness campaigns across Google Display Network, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube advertising from planning all the way through to implementation
- Testing campaigns to improve conversion levels including the implementation of a testing programme across all digital channels reallocating campaign spend as appropriate
- Reporting and analysis of all paid media campaigns
- Ongoing reporting and review of activity to ensure our cost of acquisition is reduced as per the agreed KPIs
- Look for new acquisition channels and opportunities
- Manage a team of digital marketing executives and monitor their progress conducting regular 1-to-1s and team meetings.
- Be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop cross-channel strategy
Digital Marketing Manager = Skills & Experience Required:
- Have media management experience
- Have experience managing digital marketing executives
- Experience in a digital acquisition role with hands on experience in PPC management, integrated multi-channel acquisition strategies and campaigns within a B2C environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, including experience of conducting data analysis using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Extensive use of digital platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business etc…
- Strong understanding of key digital performance metrics (impressions, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversion, etc.).
- Have managed end to end campaigns
- Have managed multiple agencies, or have worked agency side
- Will be both strategic and hands on
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Strong technical understanding of measurement and tracking with an analytical mindset
Digital Marketing Manager – Additional Information:
- Salary – £40,000-£55,000 dependent on experience
- Free onsite parking , along with other company benefits
Please apply for the position of Digital Marketing Manager online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk