Event Operations ManagerC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 55,000 - 55,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||MICE/Conference & Events|
|Sector :||Travel Agent (Corporate/Business Travel), Travel Agent (MICE)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Event Operations Manager: This well know corporate travel company are recruiting in their M&E department for an experienced Operations Manager from and events background. Paying circa £55K, Hybrid with their offices in London.
Event Operations Manager, Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership on day-to-day operations for the events team, whilst supporting Team Leader with delivering innovative ideas and solutions.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders and Head of Events to share best practices / standard procedures, opportunities for improvement and work together better to best service their clients
- Assists with setting OKRs for the Events Team which are aligned with the business, and working with Team Leaders to agree individual OKRs for members of the team to ensure development, training and improvement.
Events Operation Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager or Team Leader in a smaller agency with the above experience looking to step up
- Must have experience in and agency or Travel Management company
- Experienced in managing staff – hiring, 121s, performance
- Experience of reviewing workloads, budgets and targets
- Paying circa £55K
- Hybrid set up with their offices in London, needs to be in the office a min of 2 days a week.
- Working Mon – Fri
To apply for this Events Operations Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM57770
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk