Business Travel Technical Support SpecialistC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 30,000 - 35,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||GDS / CRS|
|Department :||IT Systems and Support|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Our client, an independent travel management company, is seeking a Business Travel Technical Support Specialist on a full or part time basis. The role will be homebased with a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits. They are looking for an experience technical support specialist from another travel management company or a Business Travel Consultant with good technical knowledge alongside.
Business Travel Technical Support Specialist duties:
- Lead in ensuring all reservations systems including GDS(amadeus), OBT’s, BOSS all work smoothly together.
- Exploration and evaluation of additional revenue generating software and systems or process enhancing systems and make recommendations.
- Manage the implementation of new systems and maintain current operating systems and software programmes. Troubleshooting and solving hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Educating end-users about new systems
- Making recommendations to clients and management as needed
- Assisting Server Engineers by taking care of basic tasks like creating user-profiles and monitoring updates and backups
- Manage the 1st level support and ticket system for GDS and OBT.
Business Travel Technical Support Specialist skills:
- Experience working in a technical support role for another TMC
- OBT experience as well as knowledge of Amadeus
- 1st line support experience
- Part time or full time
- 100% homebased including training
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk