General Manager (New Hotels)Compass Hospitality
06 Nov 2018
We are looking for an experienced GM for Pre-opening and Ongoing Management of a business hotel in an excellent enviable location.
- Welcome both Thai Nationality and Expatriate candidate should have a few years in a similar role, working for an International Hotel Management Brand or company.
- Pre-opening experience and previous working experience in Asia is preferred.
- The GM will be an organized, well disciplined, motivational leader and manager who has had the experience of building up successful teams.
- The GM will be a true ambassador for the brand, building company image by collaborating with guests, staff, management company and Owners.
- As General Manager you must have the commercial awareness of Sales, Marketing, , Food & Beverage, Social Media, and Revenue Management.
- Entrepreneurial skills with a good background in Financial Planning and Budgeting.
- Well aware of his/her incumbent responsibility for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit making results.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively.
- Respectful of ethical business practices, following reporting lines and directives.
- Friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others.
- Ability to think clearly and make quick decisions with experience on how to balance customer and business priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexible with a \\\’can do\\\’ mentality.
- High energy level, and to be able to meet and manage deadlines and motivate hotel employees to excel in a competitive environment.
- Fluent in Thai and English. Chinese speaking will be an advantage.
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
50 to 200 employees
Compass Hospitality is a young and dynamic hospitality group headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and welcoming guests to gateway destinations in Thailand, Malaysia and UK. With 4 distinctive brands; Compass, Citrus, Citin, and Ananda Spa (alongside our White Label Hotels), Compass Hospitality offers a large variety of lifestyle preferences and accommodation needs, delivering gracious services for a truly memorable experience. Our hotels give you easy access to major attractions in Southeast Asia & Europe; be it the shopping and nightlife...