• Planning and executing concepts by studying relevant information and materials
• Design, layout, and produce a variety of materials for digital and print platforms, including, but not limited to, digital info graphics, brochures, logos, vector art, proposal art, web graphics and presentations
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software including print production
• Coordinating with outside agencies, trade show vendors, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• Communicate with project stakeholders about design, project timeline expectations and gather needed material and content
• Work directly with Creative Director on video filming, production and editing projects Qualifications: • Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Proficiency with required publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• A good working knowledge of Adobe video editing software, Premier Pro and After Effects
• Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology or related field. • Male/Female
• 25-35 year
Within this state of exclusivity and fascination, we will endeavour to provide you with top quality facilities and services beyond your expectations, where your utmost comfort, safety, well-being and happiness are our top priorities. Whether its business or leisure we aim to offer you with facilities and services that are amongst the best in the world.