Group Travel Manager: This position has arisen within this well established Business Travel Company. Based in their offices in London but also with the potential of working 50/50 office and wfh.
Group Travel Manager – Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the delivery of every group travel booking
– To lead and mentor the Group Travel Team
– Being commercially aware and identify opportunities to retain margin
– Excellent fare and group product knowledge to make sure the client gets the best fare to meet their group requirements
– Account manage and develop client relationships
Group Travel Manager – Skills Required:
– Current hands on Groups travel experience within a large TMC
– Sabre is essential
– Previous Team Leader, Assistant Management or Management experience
– Senior Groups Consultant within a corporate travel company could be considered
– Paying £Negotiable
– Office based initially with the option to be 50/50 split office and wfh
– Working hours between 08.30 – 18.00
To apply for this Group Travel Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM55429
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Read Full Job Description
STAY UPDATED WITH THE LATEST
TRAVEL NEWS, JOBS & EVENTS!
Join over 180,000 travel agents, professionals
and executives subscribed to our daily newsletter.