Groups and FIT Reservation Agent – Spanish SpeakerC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 24,000 - 30,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||DMC (Destination Management Company), Tour Operator or Guide|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Groups and FIT Reservation Agent, Spanish Speaker: This well establish Destination Managemnent company are recruiting for an experienced Groups and FIT Reservation Agent, Spanish Speaker. Paying £24K – £30K based in their offices in Putney with hybrid an option later on.
Groups and FIT Reservation Agent, Spanish Speaker – Responsibilities:
– Booking accommodation for individuals and groups by phone and email.
– Negotiate rates and space with hotels and coordinate services
– Manage and maintain information accurately
Groups and FIT Reservation Agent, Spanish Speaker – Skills Required:
– Previous experience within Groups and FITs
– Candidate must be Spanish speaker as well as being fluent in English
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as IT (Outlook, Microsoft Office)
– Be able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
– Have attention to detail
– Paying £24K – £30K depending on experience.
– Based in Putney with hybrid an option later on
– Working Mon – Fri 09.00 – 18.00 and 1/4 Saturdays 09.00 – 13.00
To apply for this Groups and FIT Reservation Agent please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM56286
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk