Lead DeveloperTravelgateX • Salary available upon request
|Industry :||Travel Technology|
|Sector :||Travel software platforms|
|Department :||Technical Engineering|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
At NodeX we are developing a technology platform to support an open and secure infrastructure for a pricing and shopping system for the travel industry. our goal is to build a GDN (Global Distribution Network) to leverage an open economy of fast, low-cost, privacy-focused commercial transactions among its participants. We are excited about how open standards and crypto-based protocols are changing the landscape of business relationships between airlines and travel distributors worldwide, ultimately enabling a seamless and smart experience for everybody.
We are passionate about delivering distributed software solutions for the business and leisure travel world of tomorrow. From the very early beginning of its foundation until now we have been fully dedicated to this task, and we think it is time now to grow big! Our team is composed of engineers, product owners and entrepreneurs willing to embark in this joint venture to disrupt the market, with a lean mindset of product-oriented development disciplines.
We are looking for experienced developers to join our team, where we work daily in a highly collaborative and agile discipline. We expect you to be very involved in the decentralized peer-to-peer space, along with experience in the crypto ecosystem and development stack. You will be jumping into the exciting and promising world of commercial aviation, e-mobility, IoT, machine economies and transportation in general.
We are currently based in Mallorca, with our head quarters located at Parc Bit [fill in with the benefits of working around here, such as nature, proximity to Palma or the University. Mention also other perks?]
- Write very efficient code, well tested and crafted for the special requirements of distributed applications and decentralized technologies. Mistakes are expensive in crypto!
- Be consistent in using best practices like TDD, pair programming, RAD and other methodologies/techniques to follow our agile development environment.
- Be up-to-date with core concepts and technologies, specially developing highly secure solutions like wallets for different cryptocurrencies, solid APIs to be consumed in different ways, or SDKs for different environments.
- Think outside the box, and be highly creative designing features which will be used by millions of people around the world.
- Experience with Git is MANDATORY.
- Experience with languages such as Go, C++ or Python will be highly considered.
- Experience with p2p frameworks such as NSQ or LibP2P will be also considered.
What do we offer
- You’ll gain direct experience of the rapid evolution of a high-profile project incubated at TravelgateX, working alongside other experts in their fields, in a friendly environment.
- Your salary will be competitive and based on your experience.
About The Company
TravelgateXPalma, Spain Travel Technology
TravelgateX provides world-class APIs that connect buyers and sellers across the travel industry. For sellers, we provide access to the largest network of buyers instantly, saving you time and money. For buyers, you can drive more sales and respond to market changes quickly, all with a single connection.
Mission: To become the standard in Travel Connectivity
Network: Connect to the largest travel network with a single integration.
Innovation: World-class technology with the most advance travel APIs available.
Partnership: Trusted by industry leaders and niche providers everywhere.
Jobs available: 0