Marketing ManagerGolfasian Co., Ltd.
31 Jan 2019
Established in 1997, Golfasian is the leading golf tour operator in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos & Myanmar.
With the continuous growth of our online presence, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Business Development team based in Bangkok.
Your main responsibilities as a Marketing Manager will be:
- Support with the development of e-commerce campaigns (create landing pages for specific markets/products, create targeted newsletters for specific markets/products, create targeted social media campaigns for specific markets/products)
- Run our daily social media posts/campaigns and setup/manage highly targeted (Facebook) ad campaigns and be responsible for ensuring a high performance of these campaigns
- Support with development/enhancement of website technologies (chat, canned responses, mobile responsiveness, speed, intuitive UI)
- Create and continuously update auto-responders of our marketing automation tools
- Support the development and maintenance of new websites (mostly WordPress sites), old websites and sub-sites based on the online marketing directive by the management
- Work with members of the sales/marketing team to acquire content for tours/golf courses and develop compelling landing pages and email campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Excellent level of English
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords + FB Ad campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Preferred but not required experience in online‐tourism.
Only those with a possession of the required Digital Marketing and technical knowledge and a genuine interest in joining a professional travel company for long‐term commitment need apply. If you would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team, please send your resume in English, a recent photograph and salary requirements by email.
Address: Bangkok, Thailand
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Travel Agent or Tour Operator
50 to 200 employees
Established in 1997, Golfasian has been recognized as the leading dedicated golf tour operator in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Indonesia. We specialize exclusively in golf holiday tours, for both individuals and groups. By selecting the best value-for-money hotels and the finest golf courses you are assured of a truly memorable golfing experience.
Our business of golfing holidays in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, Myanmar, and Indonesia is based on personal service, and our management has over ...