Product ExecutiveC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 30,000 - 35,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Tour Operator or Guide, Travel Agent (Cruise)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Product Executive: This well established tour operator are currently recruiting for Product Executives to build new product itineraries. Either office based or Hybrid with their offices in Swindon. Paying £30-35K.
Product Executive, Responsibilities:
- Build successful products based on the year-on-year product protect process and to be suggesting new products.
- Create new product ideas, evolving their current product range, either evolving the USP or region using historical data, current trends and competitor analysis.
- Secure allocation with their partners/exclusive rates
- Collaborate with the commercial managers, purchasing, operations, marketing and sales to ensure the smooth delivery of new products.
Product Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous experience in travel either within product, contracting or operations
- Passionate about travel and ability to research a range of destinations
- Excellent knowledge of the holiday market.
- Office or Hybrid in Swindon
- Paying £30-35K depending on experience
- Career progression available in this team
- Working Mon – Fri
To apply for this Product Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM57754
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk