Business Travel ConsultantC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 21,000 - 21,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Travel Agent (Corporate/Business Travel)|
|Employment Type :||Part-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Weekends Business travel Consultant: Required for expanding business travel company. They are looking for an experienced business travel consultant with GDS knowledge. Homebased, working 20 hours, paying circa £21k for 20 hours.
Weekends Business Travel Consultant, Responsibilites:
- Dealing with a range of clients ranging from Banks, insurance companies to high profile and VIP clients both in the UK and overseas.
- Dealing with clients once the office is closed, evenings, nights and weekends
- Booking flights, car hire, rail and hotels using a GDS Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre
Weekends Business Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous business travel consultant experience.
- Strong airfares knowledge
- GDS experience from either sabre, amadeus or Galileo
- Working hours – 5 hour midweek shift – 6pm – 11pm, Sat – 2pm – 10.30pm (1 hour break) and Sun – 3.30pm – midnight (1 hour break)
- Working 20 hours over one week evening & both weekend days.
- Paying £21K
To apply for this Weekends Business Travel Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref; AM57557
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk