Regional Manager – ScotlandC&M Travel Recruitment • Salary available upon request
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Training and Development, Travel Agent (Online), Travel Agent (Retail/Leisure)|
|Department :||Customer Service, Executive/Management, Sales|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Regional Sales Manager – Scotland
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading travel company as a Regional Manager. The role will cover mostly Scotland with occasional trips down South and will oversee the management of a multitude of travel retail stores. Competitive salary on offer, plus a lucrative bonus structure.
Regional Sales Manager Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for leading and inspiring store teams that sit within your area of responsibility. Through methods such as coaching, supporting and developing management teams you will ultimately ensure that profit targets are met across your area of the UK. You will drive compliance and standards. You will also analyse data to identify key areas for improvement and take appropriate actions.
Regional Sales Manager skills required
· Experience of leading a multi-site retail region in the travel sector
· Experience of budget management
· Proven track record of achieving profit targets
· Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
· Clear communicator able to influence and engage remotely and at a senior level
· Experience of implementing and delivering change to achieve specific objectives
· Candidates with solid Travel Retail Management experience who are looking to step into a Regional position may also be considered for this role;
If you are interested in this Regional Sales Manager role and fit the above criteria please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk