A successful travel company based in the North Yorkshire area are recruiting for a Retail Travel Manager to join their expanding travel team salary up to £21,000
Managing a team of experienced Travel Consultants , you will be responsible for driving sales through the team and leading, coaching and developing a team to achieve personal and business sales targets, whilst offering a high level of service.
Within the role of Retail Travel Manager you will be responsible for:
* Managing and supporting a team of Travel Consultants , within a busy high street branch
* Leading, coaching and developing the team to improve personal development and supporting them in their role
* Set and monitor targets and encourage the team to achieve both personal and branch targets
* Encourage teamwork and monitor performance , with a focus on customer service
* Conduct training sessions on new products and services and where necessary arrange for third party suppliers to attend training sessions
* Assisting with any escalated customer service issues and resolving these within specific company time scales
Retail Travel Manager skills Required:
* MUST have experience working within a travel agency or travel company either in the role of Travel Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor
* Confident leader and ability to lead a team to achieve targets set for both sales and customer service
* Excellent travel knowledge and confident working within a hands on travel role
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to deadlines
If you would like to apply for the position of Retail Travel Manager please contact Rachel on 01612384491 and forward your up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Read Full Job Description
STAY UPDATED WITH THE LATEST
TRAVEL NEWS, JOBS & EVENTS!
Join over 180,000 travel agents, professionals
and executives subscribed to our daily newsletter.