Revenue DirectorPavilions Hotels & Resorts
10 Oct 2018
To meet the needs of our growing business, we are looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to manage the day to day revenue functions of our Asian resorts.
The role can be based in Phuket or our Bangkok regional office.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years revenue management experience in Asia.
- Experience in setup of revenue management systems.
- Strong, proven analytical and forecasting skills.
- Able to work independently and manage team members or consultants where necessary.
- Proven ability to address issues and make decisions
- You are innovative and have strong initiative to boot.
- You have strong relationships with OTA’s
- Previous experience in Thailand and Bali markets an advantage.
If this is you and you want to be a part of an exciting and growing hotel group, surprise us with your resume.
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
500 to 1000 employees
The Pavilions is a place to be a place for guest reflecting, relaxing and reconnecting, and due to the boutique size of our hotels and their careful design philosophy, we offer secluded spaces in even the busiest of cities. Starting with our flag ship resort in Phuket to Mongolia, Rome and Madrid we cover the world with 7 operating hotels and resorts. Pavilions Hotels & Resorts continues to grow with 5 more hotels set to open before 2020....