Sales ExecutiveKhiri Travel
02 May 2019
The Sales Executive is part of the Travel design Department at Khiri Travel Thailand, a hive of creative and commercial activity. At the core of our work is making our clients fall in love with our efficiency, creativity and punctuality. Our clients are specialist tour operators from around the world, for whom the Sales Executive creates itineraries and calculates costs resulting in successful sales and happy travelers. Khiri Travel is a specialist and the Sales Executive ensures that we add value in all of our proposals. We are about long-term relations, not about short-term gains or losses. For this job we hire on attitude and train for skills.
Reporting to: Head of Travel Design, Khiri Travel Thailand
- Design itineraries with passion and calculate costs with precision
- Add value to client communications, by pro-actively giving relevant advice and exceeding expectations in efficiency, punctuality and friendliness
- Collaborate with colleagues in other Khiri countries, in particular when it pertains multi-country itineraries.
- Know our preferred suppliers and effectively communicate the virtues of including these in our proposals
- Use Khiri IT systems as per instructions, consistently and precisely
- Translate your passion for “destination Thailand” in all your communications
- Hand over successful sales to Reservations and ensure correct implementation of your created program
- Keep track of arrivals of your programs, and communicate with relevant partners before and during operations
- Build long-term relationship with our overseas partners and local suppliers.
What we’re looking for:
- Thai Nationals
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Tourism, Business or Communications
- Work experience in Tourism can be an advantage, but is not a requirement.
- Commercial mindset
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills, in particular in writing
- Positive attitude and sincere desire to learn on the job
- Responsible team player who can also thrive working independently
What we offer:
- Full time, 5 days a week, with flexible scheduling (office is open 6 days a week and open on public holidays)
- Based at our Nonthaburi office, close to MRT Purple Line
- A friendly and outgoing team, that celebrates successes frequently
- Travel as part of product updates (count on a trip once twice a year)
- Career advancement opportunities in the Khiri Travel organization
- 12 holidays per year, additional days for each year of employment
- Annual discretionary bonus
Address: Nonthaburi, Mueang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi, Thailand
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Travel Agent or Tour Operator
200 to 500 employees
Time for a change of scenery? Take a look at what you could do at Khiri Travel!
Creativity and a genuine passion for responsible travel are at the core of all we do at Khiri Travel. We’re real specialists in each of our destinations. Living up to our reputation, we share our passion for discovery. We love what we do and that shows in the team spirit. Dream destinations are our place of work and we take it as our responsibility to ensure they remain fabulous to visit for generations to come. We truly believe tourism can be a force f...