Senior Business Travel ConsultantC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 32,000 - 35,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Corporate Travel Buyer, Travel Agent (Corporate/Business Travel)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Senior Business Travel Consultant: This position has arisen for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to work on a dedicated high Finance account. Hybrid with their London office paying up to circa £35K.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking worldwide travel
- Booking flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers etc
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
Senior Business Travel Consultants Skills Required:
- Significant previous UK business travel experience
- Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills – to deal with new airfares contracts
- Excellent worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
- Previous experience of working with Finance account helpful but not essenital.
Additional Business Travel Consultant Information:
- Basic salary up to circa £35K (depending on experience)
- Hybrid with their London office
- In return you will get the chance to work in a great business travel working environment.
If you have the right experience for this Senior Business Travel Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AM55668
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk