SENIOR EVENTS MANAGERC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 35,000 - 40,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||MICE/Conference & Events|
|Sector :||Travel Agent (MICE)|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Senior Events Manager – Currently seeking an experienced Event Manager to work for this well established corporate travel company who have an excellent reputation. The role will be a hybrid role split between their London office and home.
Senior Events Manager – Responsibilities:
- This role is varied and consists looking after large events from start to finish.
- Manage specific client budgets, ensuring agreed profitability
- Work closely with the groups, meeting and events leadership team
- Working with the team to build, maintain and confirm a healthy pipeline of events
Senior Events Manager – Skills Required:
- Proven track record in delivering events in the UK and overseas.
- Excellent product knowledge of UK and overseas properties, ground handers and destinations
- Understanding of event/delegate management software packages (especially Cvent or EventsForce) – training will be provided
- Ability to lead an event and direct client decision making
Additional Details –
- Paying up to £40K
- Working Mon – Fri 08.30 – 17.00 or 09.30 – 18.00
- Office based in London or Hybrid role
- Private Health Insurance
To apply for this Senior Event Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM57478
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk