Team Lead Service DeliverySabre Asia
04 Jun 2019
Sabre is currently looking for a Team Lead Service Delivery to join us. If you are interested to explore further, send in your CV now!
- Leads a team responsible for the operational delivery of project aspects of the Contract and other related contracts by the Provider and other vendors.
- Monitors the delivery from the Provider of applications development against plans.
- Monitors issues with late and over budget projects.
- Acts as a point of escalation.
- Aids Relationship Managers in the initiation of work and resolves BU problems.
- Oversees the Service Request process and prioritizes where necessary.
- Ensures Sabre colleagues meet their obligations under the Contract as relates to project initiation and completion tasks.
- Escalates, reviews and ensures the implementation of plans to solve project delay or other project issues with the Provider and other related third parties.
- Responsible for reporting on major problems and facilitates the suggested resolution with the Provider and other related third parties.
- Acts as Sabre’s representative, by tower, for the Project Management, Service Request and other Provider-lead processes.
- Operates and governs the project measurements mechanisms with the suppliers.
- Ensures that the Provider and other related third parties understand the business drivers for project delivery requirements.
- Ensures that the Provider and other related third parties identifies, develops, recommends and implements project techniques and methodologies to ensure optimal use of assets and personnel.
- Ensures that, through the Business Unit Relationship Managers that the implementation of project techniques and methodologies is effectively communicated to the Sabre population.
- Interprets and communicates Business Unit project and service request requirements, including probable volumes to the Provider.
- Minimum 6 years experience of managing a portfolio of projects to delivery; experience in managing project and service environments.
- Experience of vendor-relationship management.
- At least 3 years of managing projects in an outsourced environment or managing vendors.
- Demonstrates excellent technical awareness and understanding of the core technology in use, including bespoke applications in use and core systems management systems and tools.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of business priorities and understands the business criticality of platforms and applications.
- Understanding of best practice in project delivery and service management, particularly in outsourcing situations.
- Proven ability to work in collaboration with external service vendors, building and developing effective service vendor relationships.
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Tex...