Kamalaya Koh Samui has added Kamalaya Connect to its lauded line-up of life-enhancing wellness offerings. Kamalaya Connect is a digital platform offering an ongoing roster of virtual wellness programmes, bespoke workshops and inspiring live masterclasses, allowing access to Kamalaya’s team of expert mentors, therapists, naturopaths, nutritionists and fitness instructors from the comfort of individuals’ very own home.
Since its opening in 2005, Kamalaya has been quietly trailblazing to create a destination that facilitates journeys to promote self-discovery and transformation, and the approach to Kamalaya Connect will be no different. Building on the owners’ experience in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Kamalaya’s programmes – both in person and virtual – are rooted in the principles of ancient Eastern healing, harnessing the powers of nature and local tradition. With Kamalaya Connect, individuals can choose to embark on a full virtual wellness programme, with themes ranging from Emotional Transformation, Restorative Sleep and Immune Support to Fitness, Weight Management and the Fundamentals of Nutrition.
Depending on an individual’s health needs and preferences, the wellness programmes can include anywhere between five to 40 completely bespoke sessions. Alternatively, private consultations can be booked on an ad hoc basis, including naturopathic consultations, nutritional guidance, meditation, breathwork, personal coaching and stress management sessions, yoga, Pilates and fitness training.
Kamalaya Connect will also broadcast one live 60-minute workshop at 9.30am GMT on the last Saturday of every month, each covering a different topic of wellbeing. Offering individuals the chance to connect personally with the on-site team of Life Enhancement Mentors and teachers, the upcoming workshops include:
- 25 March: Embracing Female Power | Practicing how to embrace femininity and cultivate strength and power in both personal and professional settings
- 29 April: Introduction to Detoxification | Teaching guests the basic detox health benefits and practices, and how to apply them at home
- 27 May: Pranayama for Overall Wellbeing | Delving into the art of breathing with Pranayama to help combat stress and anxiety
- 24 June: Everyday Yoga Asanas for Health | Exploring different Asanas, or ‘postures’, in yoga and how different movements can benefit everyday health
- 29 July: How to Develop Healthy Habits | Rather than focusing on breaking unhealthy habits, this session will focus on the positive aspects of developing good habits and how to improve productivity
Comments are closed.