Regal Hotels International has formed a strategic partnership with Ethiopian Airlines to reward hotel guests with benefits through ShebaMiles, the airline’s frequent flyer programme.
One of the largest hotel operators in Hong Kong, Regal Hotels International has a portfolio of more than10,000 rooms and 90 restaurants and bars. It manages three brands, namely Regal Hotels, Regal Residence and the iclub, a select-service hotel brand designed for tech-savvy travellers.
The group is currently building on alliances in order to boost its international presence. Its latest partner, Ethiopian Airlines, serves a network of more than 100 international passenger and cargo destinations. And with over 70 years of operations in the aviation industry, Ethiopian Airlines has become one of the continent’s leading carriers.
Started on 1 July 2018, ShebaMiles members are entitled to earn 500 and 250 miles for each eligible stay at participating Regal Hotels and iclub Hotels respectively. The frequent flyer programme also offers personalised luggage tags, extra baggage allowance, priority airport standby, and advance boarding.
Below are participating Regal Hotels and iclub Hotels:
- Hong Kong: Regal Airport Hotel, Regal Hong Kong Hotel, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Regal Oriental Hotel, Regal Riverside Hotel, iclub Fortress Hill Hotel, iclub Ma Tau Wai Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan Hotel and iclub Wan Chai Hotel
- Shanghai: Regal International East Asia Hotel, Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel, Regal Jinfeng Hotel and Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence
- Dezhou: Regal Kangbo Hotel and Regal Kangbo Hotel & Residence
- Foshan: Regal Financial Center Hotel
- Xi’an: Regal Airport Hotel, Xi’an
Apart from seven other airline reward partners, Regal Hotels has been making efforts to extend its alliance networks thus strengthening its global brand presence and attracting a broader range of travellers from around the world. This strategic partnership will leverage the services offered by both renowned brands to provide more benefits for mutual members.