With few signs of movement on border re-openings in South East Asia, Gary Bowerman and Hannah Pearson reflects on 7 lost months in travel and tourism.
As August looms into view, several big questions remain unanswered…
– What have been the landmark events and milestones of 2020 so far?
– What outcomes have surprised, challenged and discouraged the travel industry the most?
– Is survival now the overarching goal for the rest of 2020?
– Can South East Asia reclaim its status as the world’s most dynamic travel region?
– Will tourism be domestic and, hopefully, regional only for the foreseeable future?
– Can Bali serve as benchmark for reopening in South East Asia?
– Are there lessons and inspirations to learn from other lifestyle and consumer sectors?
And why did ‘mojito romance’ merit a mention?
All this and more in the 30th episode of The South East Asia Travel Show!
For more info, please visit us at: www.theseasiatravelshow.com