Cirium have revealed data showing the number of scheduled flight arrivals into Germany this month and how they compare to pre-pandemic.
Cirium Data – German flight arrivals
- During June 2023, 65,220 flights are scheduled to arrive into German airports – equating to over 11.4 million seats
- Arrivals into German airports are projected to reach 75% of 2019 levels, with June 2019 recording 86,619 arriving flights.
- Departures are up 4% compared to June 2022, and 153% up compared to June 2021, showing the continued recovery of the industry.
- The most popular international airports for arrivals into Germany will be Palma, Antalya, Amsterdam, London-Heathrow and Vienna.
- Lufthansa is projected to be the largest airline in terms of German flight arrivals during June 2023, followed by Eurowings, Ryanair, Condor and Sun Express.
- Frankfurt Airport is projected to see the highest number of scheduled arrivals during June, followed by Munich, Berlin, Dusseldorf and Hamburg.