Newborn travel metasearch firm atta Inc. announced the successful completion of its Series A funding of USD 3 million, today.
Commenting on the development CEO, Yoshihisa Haruyama said, “We have received positive updates from shareholders, and we have continued to upgrade existing services and we will continue to develop new products that will satisfy travellers.”
Haruyama went on to add, “We are glad that through our push notifications and price alerts, we have saved our travellers 1.275M USD in total since our launch. We continue on our mission to deliver the best experience to save our users time and money in the process!”
List of new investors
- Mitsubishi UFJ Capital VII, Limited Partnership (Managed by Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co., Ltd.)
- Mynavi Corporation
- Nagoya TV Ventures, LLC
- Sansei VI, Limited Partnership for Investment (Managed by Sansei Capital Investment Co.,Ltd.)
- Suneight OK Partnership (Managed by OMURO WORKSHOP Co., Ltd.)
- Suneight – PS1 Investment Partnership (Managed by Suneight Investment Co., Ltd.)
- 31VENTURES Global Innovation Fund (CVC Fund of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. and managed by Global Brain Corporation)
atta Inc. (formerly WithTravel) was founded on 12 March 2018. On 12 March 2019, atta Pte. Ltd. was established in Singapore as a wholly-owned subsidiary of atta Inc.
In July 2019, the atta app was launched after a year of development. In 2020 and beyond, to further accelerate the growth of users and improve our metasearch services, atta Inc. will recruit engineers, strengthen digital marketing efforts, grow PR engagements, and increase regional and local partnerships for the Japanese and Southeast Asian markets