- Keynote presentations from travel and technology visionaries Travis Bogard, Global Head of Uber Enterprise, and Wade Jones, Interim President, Sabre Travel Network, who will discuss smart travel and the impact of the fourth industrial revolution.
- The business travel game changers of the future in the show’s second Disrupt Awards. Five finalists will battle it out in front of the judges: 4pm, Wednesday 22 February in the Kensington Theatre at Olympia.
- 60 thought-provoking conference sessions delivered by 175+ industry experts. Brand new topics for 2017 include Brexit, Fintech and personalisation.
- A chance to get hands on with the latest travel innovations in the Launchpad from 13 disruptive start-ups.
- More than 260 suppliers across air, accommodation, travel management, traveller services, technology and duty of care, including Star Alliance, easyJet, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, United Airlines, Uber, Premier Inn, Melia White, Priority Pass, American Airlines, Eurostar International, NH Hotels and Delta Airlines.
- 7,730 industry influencers to network with, share best practice and benchmarking tips.
- Find out the latest trends in travel technology in the Business Travel Technology Zone and upstairs at Travel Technology Europe.
- Dozens of brand new exhibitors including Birmingham Airport, Bliss Jet, Dial a Cab and Green Tomato Cars.
The Business Travel Show is Europe’s leading corporate travel event, taking place 22-23 February 2017 at Olympia London. Register for a free visitor pass at http://www.businesstravelshow.com/visit/register