Guest Service Center AgentMinor International
, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
28 May, 2019
Function : Customer Service
Type : Full-time
Experience : Associate
Job Posted : 28 May, 2019
- Good command in English Language
- Receives guests calls in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring guest expectations are always exceeded.
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Handles every query in a polite and courteous manner.
- Ensures total guest satisfaction by ensuring message taking is correctly.
- Ensures any faults or modifications are reported to the Manager.
- Ensures guests are greeted to the correct standard upon calling.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Handles any outgoing calls on guest’s behalf.
- Maintains the guest wake up call sheet and delivers calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
Read Full Job Description
About The Company
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.