Full time job 40 hours based in Eindhoven.
You will join our HR team to support our very fast expansion in Europe!
The HR Officer is responsible for:
· Providing proactive operational day to day HR support to employees and line managers within the group, with the main focus on the Dutch operations and 3 countries in Europe (France, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Austria, or Switzerland).
· Support managers through all elements of the HR lifecycle using pragmatic HR solutions which fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant.
· First point of contact for all operational HR issues for the respected countries as the local HR Officer to line managers and employees within specified business areas.
– Ensuring that in all countries we do everything in accordance with legislation and regulations, in cooperation with the HR manager responsible
· Provide robust HR advice to line managers / management.
· Work closely with your colleagues of the HR team to answer employee requests, resolve performance, absence, grievance and disciplinary issues as necessary.
– You will maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements, and manage HR documents while updating internal databases.
· Work with the business to support the delivery of key corporate initiatives and annual processes: compensation, performance review and others
· You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of HR Operations, responsible for managing sick leave, offboarding, making reports on request of management, the administration etc.
· Actively participate in international HR projects and Corporate HR initiatives as necessary
About The Company
<p>Belvilla part of OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.</p><p>We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.</p>