Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Assistant Director of Sales to lead our Sales Department. We are looking for a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in Sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
– Managing the development of a strategic sales plan in the market.
– Managing business reactive and proactive sales efforts.
– Developing and managing the sales budget to enable development of the business units with specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and objectives.
– Developing and implementing strategies that deliver product and services to meet the expectations of the target.
– Producing weekly business pick up resort and monthly sales report.
– Developing, training and mentoring sales team; utilizing all available on the job training tools for the team.
– Leading and managing the sales team effectively and efficiently.
– Maintaining successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment for the business.
Performing other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
– Experienced in the Management level of at least 2 years and a successful track record as Assistant Director of Sales / Senior Sales Manager in resort destination, upscale property environment is preferred.
– Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive, creative and self-directed with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
– Excellent communication and presentations skills are required.
– Strong leadership and people skills.
– Fluent in English with good interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Computer literate: Microsoft Office – Word / Excel, PowerPoint.