Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related major; 4 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year college degree – Marketing Field
• Demonstrated skills in supervising a team.
• Digital Marketing Savvy.
• Hotel industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
• Functions as the leader of the property’s sales department for property.
• Develops sales goals and strategies and verifies alignment with the brand business strategy.
• Executes the sales strategy in order to meet individual booking goals for both self and ambassadors.
• Coaches leaders of revenue generating departments in developing effective revenue strategies and setting aggressive goals that will drive the property’s financial performance.
• Verifies Sales team understands and is leveraging Marriott International (MI) demand engines to full potential.
• Works with Human Resources, Engineering and Loss Prevention to monitor compliance with local, state and federal regulations and/or union requirements.
• Partners with Human Resources to attract, develop and retain the right people in order to support the strategic priorities of the market.
• Creates effective structures, processes, jobs and performance management systems are in place.
• Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the Leadership Performance Process (LPP), aligns performance and rewards, addresses performance issues and holds staff accountable for successful results.
• Forecasts talent needs and manages talent acquisition strategy with Human Resources (HR) to minimize lost time due to turnover.
• Supports tools and training resources to educate sales associates on winning catering solutions.
• Champions leadership development and workforce planning priorities by assessing, selecting, retaining and developing diverse, high-caliber talent that can lead the organization today and strengthen the leadership bench for the future; continues to upgrade the sales & marketing talent; works with HR to anticipate future talent needs based on business growth plans.
• Identifies, trains and mentors group sales associates; utilizes all available on the job training tools for associates.
• Transfers functional knowledge and develops group sales skills of other discipline managers.
• Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues.
• Evaluates the property’s participation in the various sales channels (e.g., Area Sales, Group Sales within the Sales Office, electronic lead channels, etc.) and develops strong working relationships to proactively position and market the property.
• Manages the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives.
Renaissance Hotels opened its first resort in the seaside town of Pattaya, Thailand in September 2017. Located in the attractive and tranquil district of Na Jomtien, the low-rise resort offers a fashionable beachfront retreat within easy reach of the city’s attractions.
At Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, you'll find a place where simple delights become memorable moments. Where distinctive style flirts with touches of whimsy. And where unparalleled service and uncommon sophistication always provide a unique experience.
Stylish and vibrant interiors will wow guests at the 257-room Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa. Renaissance Pattaya offers some of the city’s most comfortable accommodation, including chic Pool Villas and spacious Family Suites. Recreational facilities include two outdoor swimming pools, a kid’s pool, kid’s club and a luxury spa.
Discover inspiration in the unexpected. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa.
This hotel is operated under a license from Marriott International, Inc. or one of its affiliates.