Assistant Director of Sales (Wholesale)InterContinental Pattaya Resort
11 Oct 2018
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Senior Sales Managers (Wholesale) or Assistant Director of Sales (Wholesale) responsible to utilize sales data in leisure group, to manage, to develop, and serve existing accounts. He/she to find ways to identify and convert new account opportunities for the Hotel’s business.
- To accomplish, to analyze performances of all relevant accounts, to monitor competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities in Wholesales segment through various sales activity (face to face sales call, telemarketing, site inspection, and entertain)
- To acquire new accounts especially from UK, EU, Middle East, India, Japan and Korea markets, cover all destination management companies, tour operators and travel agents both long haul and short haul market. As well as to ensure all direct connectivity rate are mapped correctly
- To identifying and attending important global events and road shows, to develop relationship with overseas agent and build strong awareness in those markets, implement, and execute merchandising plans that help the business to grow and meet sales targets.
- To meet with clients to manage the important pathway between the agreement of the sale to the final delivery, as relationship management is a key part of this job.
- To build relationships with customers and put the customer at the forefront of their strategies and plans.
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
200 to 500 employees
A beachfront resort, InterContinental Pattaya Resort boasts a private beach area, 3 outdoor pools, a large spa, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Located in south Pattaya, it features stunning views of the Gulf of Siam.
Combining traditional Asian décor with modern amenities, the large rooms come with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and tea/coffee making facilities. Garden or ocean views can be enjoyed from the spacious private balcony. Guests staying in the Club rooms also enjoy exclusive privileges and access to the Club Loun...