Assistant Director of Sales (Wholesale)InterContinental Pattaya Resort
THB 55000 - 70000
11 Oct 2018
Function : Sales & Business Development
Type : Full-Time
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Vacancies : 1
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Senior Sales Managers (Wholesale) or Assistant Director of Sales (Wholesale) responsible to utilize sales data in leisure group, to manage, to develop, and serve existing accounts. He/she to find ways to identify and convert new account opportunities for the Hotel’s business.
- To accomplish, to analyze performances of all relevant accounts, to monitor competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities in Wholesales segment through various sales activity (face to face sales call, telemarketing, site inspection, and entertain)
- To acquire new accounts especially from UK, EU, Middle East, India, Japan and Korea markets, cover all destination management companies, tour operators and travel agents both long haul and short haul market. As well as to ensure all direct connectivity rate are mapped correctly
- To identifying and attending important global events and road shows, to develop relationship with overseas agent and build strong awareness in those markets, implement, and execute merchandising plans that help the business to grow and meet sales targets.
- To meet with clients to manage the important pathway between the agreement of the sale to the final delivery, as relationship management is a key part of this job.
- To build relationships with customers and put the customer at the forefront of their strategies and plans.
Read Full Job Description
Benefits & Perks
Paid maternity / paternity leave
Paid sick days