Asst. Financial ControllerEastern Grand Palace Pattaya • THB 20,000 - 25,000 Monthly
|Sector :||Hotels and Accommodation|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||3 to 5 Years|
|Job Status :||Active|
Are you a passionate number cruncher? Have you got what it takes to solve problems, and drive people and profits? If you say YES, then here at the Eastern Grand Palace Pattaya, we’re looking for fast paced individuals just like you!
Our Assistant Financial Controller is pro-active and refreshing; making numbers stylish by supporting a team of passionate hoteliers who have the guest in the heart of all that they do.
Do you want to be the payroll icon, are you pedantic for profit & loss, always with the guest in mind?
We are looking for someone who can do it all!
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Financial Controller:
- Maximizes cash flow performance of the hotel through controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Maintains accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analyzes, interpretations and projections to management as required.
- Conducts monthly inspections and tests to ensure all departments are complying with required procedures
- Assists and provides financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the business plan, hotel and departmental budgets, and objectives program, and manage relevant budgets appropriately.
- Implement and maintain acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by corporate policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting practices, and those affected by local condition.
- Direct and manage the purchasing and storeroom functions with its employees.
- Assisting and providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the hotel business plan and budget
- Ensuring the payroll process is correct
- fluent in Thai and English in speaking and writing
Requirements of Assistant Financial Controller:
- A track record in a similar role or in a second-row role with ambitions of advancement within a hospitality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware and a natural problem solver
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Strong knowledge of payroll, budget and revenue systems
- An ability to build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Are you ready to add some style to month end? Then this job is for you!
About The Company
Eastern Grand Palace PattayaChon Buri, Thailand Hospitality
First class service at Sukhumvit Rd
350 rooms in the heart of Pattaya are waiting for you to relax with friends, family, loved ones or even all on your own, whichever suits you best.
Jobs available: 25