Business Development ManagerSTAAH
14 Jun 2019
About the Role
This exciting and newly created role will involve looking after and growing the Bangkok, Hua Hin and Pattaya hotel markets. This role offers a Thai national as fantastic career opportunity with excellent scope and earnings potential. As a Senior Sales Executive with STAAH , you will identify prospective customers using a variety of tools (LinkedIn, Travel publications, groups, associations etc). You will perform a high-level analysis of the prospect’s current technology environment and identify opportunities where STAAH can create value.
You will engage the prospects by phone, email, online chat and conference events in order to promote and sell STAAH solutions. During the engagement cycle, you will maintain close interaction with the prospect to ensure that they have a great experience and ultimately convert to a paying customer. If you know how to work hard, work smart and are motivated to succeed in a dynamic fast paced sales environment we can teach the skills to succeed. An understanding of software as a service selling as well as an interest in the hospitality industry is highly desirable but not vital.
- Developing and managing relationships with prospective STAAH clients
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present the value of the STAAH platform to hotel management
- Demo our solution with the goal of converting the prospect into a paying customer
- Researching opportunities to identify target prospects within an assigned territory
- Attending local and regional networking and trade show events
- Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities and closed business – consistently hitting and exceeding sales goals
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years direct sales or new business development experience carrying and exceeding a sales target
- Experience in SaaS sales in hospitality, travel/tourism, booking engines or online travel agencies (OTAs) is highly desirable
- High level of proficiency in English & Thai – both written and spoken
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner
- You will have great communication and presentation skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- As part of this exciting role you may be required to do public speaking, host seminars and travel for your job
- Ability to confidently deliver compelling face to face and online presentations
- A University Degree and solid educational background is preferred
- Great time management, task prioritisation, and organisational skills are a must
- Industrious, focused and enthusiastic self-starter, happy to work independently
- Strong communicator and networker at industry functions and company events
- Preference would be for a someone with a network within the hospitality industry
- An enthusiasm for new technology and self-motivation with a real passion for sales is a must
- This will suit a confident, ambitious and highly motivated individual who is proactive and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven success in acquiring new clients as well as experience cold calling and presenting sales pitches
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Open minded approach and willingness to learn new things
- Unlimited earning potential, attractive base plus generous commission.
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Opportunity for a self driven, motivated person to build a business and brand in one of Thailand\\\’s most lucrative and dynamic markets initially covering the Bangkok, Hua Hin and Pattaya markets from Bangkok.
- Paid Maternity and other leave and benefits are applicable per local law.
Bangkok – This is a regional sales position operated within our Bangkok headquarters. Only Thai nationals or those with a valid work permit who speak Thai fluently need apply.
Address: Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan, Khlong Toei, Bangkok, Thailand
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
50 to 200 employees
Go beyond the norm. Push boundaries. Make things possible.
STAAH is an exciting place to work. We bring together amazing people who do amazing things, making a bigger impact than they ever imagined and doing more than what they thought they could. We work hard, fast and cleverly to be the best at what we do.
At STAAH we celebrate work. We also celebrate each other. We make bold bets, stand up to challenges and deliver results. We respect your individuality but thrive in our diversity. We are a remarkable company – because our...