As the TD Campaign manager, it is your responsibility to manage customer campaigns from start to finish covering but not limited to:
– Initiate customer campaign calls and meetings to discuss products/aims/goals, whether this be in person or remotely
– Ongoing regular communication with Sales teams and global customers to schedule campaigns and ensure they are on target
– Managing day to day product calendars of all TD services ensuring we have full global coverage at all times
– Working with the editorial and content teams to ensure any paying services are completed on time
– Using external tools such as Google Double click and Google Analytics to schedule services
– Answer all incoming customer questions and queries
– Create/provide after service statistic reporting
– Assist with TD events both locally and internationally.
Key skills Required
Management skills: As a campaign manager you will formulate marketing. Therefore, campaign managers need to guide their team and establish parameters but also delegate rather than micro-manage.
Communication skills: As a campaign manager you will be communicating both verbally and written with customers globally, so a strong level of English is essential to this role. Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to liase with customers globally. But campaign managers also need pristine speaking skills. They have to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organisation, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
Numerical skills: An additional factor favoured, campaign managers need to be good with words and numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
– 5 day working week (Monday to Friday 0900-1700) – Ability to work remotely when required
– 13 days public holidays observed
– Annual leave
– Sick leave
– Social Security
– Domestic/International travel to cover events
We are a fast-growing online community dedicated to informing, connecting, and developing the world’s travel industry professionals.
Founded in 2006, we have active subscriber bases and contributors in Asia, Europe, the USA, Middle East, China and India. Our audience is made up of travel professionals from across the industry with a focus on agencies, hospitality, aviation, cruise, MICE, and technology.
We write, edit and share stories via our website, online newsletters, digital guides and feature articles. Visit our website at https://www.traveldailymedia.com/