Client Support CoordinatorGCS Recruitment Malta • EUR 18,500 - 20,000 Annually
|Sector :||Hotels and Accommodation, Travel Recruitment|
|Department :||Customer Service|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Are you customer-oriented and strive for career growth?
Then we would like to hear from you!
GCS Recruitment is searching for a Client Support Coordinator to work with one of the leading logistics companies in Malta.
- Handling the whole process and submitting Residence permits applications for clients
- Issuing Letters of Invitation following approval from the Country Manager
- Handling responsibility for completing the whole process to apply for Trans-ship visa
- Supporting and assisting clients with rental of cars and apartments
- Organising and coordinating transport, hotel bookings for clients and following up on invoices from hotels
- Processing and monitoring billings from service providers and allocating charges as appropriate
- Liaising with Finance Department
- Collecting quotes for general needs of clients
- Submitting document requests for clients and employees to relevant authorities
- Coordinating issue notes process ensuring all documentation is passed to Finance Dept for billing
- Ensuring drivers Vehicle Inspection form is duly filled
- Providing support to the administration department
- An MQF Level 3 of Education in business environment is considered an asset
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position in the client support field, particularly within Customer services and conflict resolution is considered a strong asset
- Fluency within the English language is essential and knowledge regarding the Maltese & Italian language is an advantage
- Experience in working with Microsoft office programs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across departments
- Great negotiation skills
- Well organised with great multitasking skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Must possess a Clean Driving Licence
Ready to take on the challenge?
About The Company
GCS Recruitment MaltaValley Road, Birkirkara - Malta Recruitment,
GCS Recruitment was established in 2018. Based on extensive years in Management and Recruitment, GCS Recruitment Malta can assist you to find the opportunity that you’re looking for or help you sustain your growth in business by finding excellent and suitable candidates for the opportunities you’re offering! Recruiting both from professional workers; from an administrator up to CEO level and also skilled workers.
We are able to offer quick and cost effective company recruitment services to various entities at very high quality levels.
Our three main values are Loyalty, Consistency, and Quality. Being loyal to your clients and candidates is a key point in recruitment. On the other hand, offering a fantastic quality of opportunities to our candidates while helping our clients to find those candidates that truly stand out. This quality comes from our recruitment process which we take very seriously from day one of the processes to the last day. Our success is based on our consistency with our everyday decisions
Jobs available: 0