Cluster Director of Marketing CommunicationsSo Sofitel Bangkok
08 Oct 2018
- We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Director of Marketing communications who will develop and foster a high profile image for Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit across all domestic and international media channels that reflects positioning of each brand and ensures strong share of voice in competitive.
- To develop and foster a positive image and relationship between the hotel and public, i.e. vendors, suppliers, guests, clients and the community.
- Provide strategic oversight of global PR agencies i.e. execute press outreach, media events, media call, and collateral.
- Build a strong relationship with on-line influencers and create an annual plan for the blogging community to ensure both hotels have high engagement and strong coverage.
- Enhance the company’s success by applying proactive and reactive communications strategy, including crisis communications.
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
SO Sofitel Bangkok is the city’s first truly urban design hotel. The hotel is a magnificent 30 storey building standing out from the rest with its unparallel design. Designed as a treasured hardback book with an angle to give amazing views of both Sathorn road skyscrapers and Lumpini Park.
Also, a solid foundation with an amazing torso covered by floor-to-ceiling windows in a moving mosaic pattern portrays a statement of art and design. Not only a building design that stands out uniquely among all the skyscrapers, the interior d...