Contract and Product ManagerC&M Travel Recruitment • GBP 35,000 - 35,000 Hourly + Commission
|Industry :||Hotels, Travel Agent or Tour Operator|
|Sector :||Corporate Travel Buyer, DMC (Destination Management Company)|
|Department :||Marketing, Sales|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time, Permanent|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||No experience required|
|Job Status :||Active|
Contract and Product Manager: Well established Inbound Tour Operator are recruiting for a dynamic Contract and Product Manager, Hybrid with their offices South West London. Paying up to circa £35K
Contract and Product Manager, Responsibilities:
- Running the day to day contracting, including contracting of hotel accommodation, transport and attractions
- Assist with the creation of new products for their tour department
- Negotiate rates and space for tour series as well as helping ad hoc groups throughout the year.
Contract and Product Manager, Skills Required:
- Strong negotiation experience within the travel industry
- Dynamic and very pro-active
- Spanish or Portuguese speaker an advantage.
- Paying up to circa £35K
- Hybrid with the office in South West London
- Must be able to travel around UK and Ireland to meet suppliers
To apply for the Contract and Product Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AM57513
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk