Luxury Sales and Administrative CoordinatorPlatinum Travel Recruitment Ltd
14 Aug 2019
We are seeking an experienced full or part time Luxury Sales and Administrative Coordinator to join a bespoke adventure travel company due to remarkable growth.
This successful and dynamic luxury adventure and ski specialist have an excellent reputation in the travel industry and offer extraordinarily tailored vacations across the globe for travellers.
Career progression & growth are on offer along with generous benefits.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Compile bespoke itineraries and trip information across the globe including Europe, Alaska, Russia, Canada, South America and Asia
- Update website, prices and sales templates
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, post and telephone
- Liaise with travel partners and book additional travel requirements – hotels, transport etc.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients, agents and potential sources of new business
- Invoicing, basic accounting and making supplier payments
- Must have similar experience within a bespoke tour operator with ski and/or adventure travel knowledge within sales, customer service, operations or administration
- Must be able to provide high-quality work with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Must have a degree
- Happy to travel to France on some occasions
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional languages (particularly German & French) would be an advantage
- A high level of computer proficiency and familiarity with a range of programs including Microsoft Office
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations, percentages and basic business finance
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career progression
- Full and part time roles available
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Address: London, UK
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
1 to 10 employees
Platinum Travel Recruitment are recognised specialists within the travel, events & leisure industry for many years. Our consultants possess a profound depth of knowledge of the travel & leisure industry having worked within travel, with an array of contacts throughout the UK and beyond. Our experienced consultants manage the full recruitment process, screen and test each potential applicant matching the job specifications ensuring time is not wasted on unsuitable candidates. Our open, honest and committed approach will ensure that yo...