Marketing ManagerPattana Golf Club & Resort
27 Apr 2019
- JOB SUMMARY
Responsible to manage for public relations & media planning to promote Pattana & affiliate companies, for both traditional media and social media and also news published both off-line and on-line media channel to have more awareness, also monitor Pattana and other competitor news. Planning for CSR activity and motivate staff to join.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Preparation of annual PR plan.
- Prepare PR & Communications work plan based on the assigned policies, including calendar of major features, advertising opportunities, collateral, etc.
- Up-to-date the media database for both traditional and social media and/or bloggers for the effective working and more exposure of the entities and activities to all target audiences regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Manage content for both off-line and on-line channel.
- Manage for Social media plan; boost post, ad, seeding, SEO, SEM, Google Ad, etc
- To maintain an effective working relationship with all media, electronic and print, local national and international to encourage and maximize coverage of the properties and its events
- Create for at least one topic per month for any interview or article to make more company awareness and also for media coverage.
- Prepare PR action plan and deadlines for all events & promotions.
- Monitor the guests’ comments on Facebook, IG, Twitter, Agoda, TripAdvisor, Google, etc.
- To identify appropriate and relevant search engines, websites and internet opportunities to maintain an effective presence of the properties, and assist hotels in maintaining such visibility.
- Maintain all Social Media and implement a Social Media annual/monthly and quarterly plan.
- Follow department annual budgeting and ensure that all expense will be controlled in the budget.
- To assist for the production of all publications, seasonal brochures, and any other material required and ensure that all of the publications meet high professional and quality standards.
- Manage for CSR activity and motivate staff to participate.
- Create PR activities to make advantage for relationship between Pattana and others, especially media both in Bangkok and Chonburi.
- Work collaboratively with team to create and manage integrated marketing strategies
- Coordinate communications projects with vendors for the development production of marketing materials
- Assist in developing revenue sources through supplier’s membership, exhibits and sponsorship, events and others that create and maintain the image of the company to customers
- Assist in reviewing and editing existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross-selling implications and adherence as brand guidelines
- Assist to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing methods, costs, and results and recommend solutions to improve those methods
- Assist in Develop, establish and execute short/ long-term marketing plans, marketing support, goals, strategies, direction, and analysis, budget and financial planning, assessment
- HEALTH, SAFETY, AND SECURITY.
- Attend any health, safety & security training as required by the company.
- Report all accidents, dangerous occurrences, or hazards to your Superior.
- Be conversant with Health & Safety & Security Policies and procedures
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend work with full commitment and work in accordance with the business code of ethics
- Keep up to date with changes in policy and procedures
- Adhere to the hotels grooming policy
- Abide by the hotels rules and regulations
- Accept that management can change my job description and responsibilities at any time
Address: Pattana Golf Club & Resort, Khaokhunsong District, Sriracha City, Chon Buri, Thailand
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Pattana Golf Club & Resort, Khaokhunsong District, Sriracha City, Chon Buri, Thailand
200 to 500 employees
Pattana Golf Club & Resort is an all encompassing recreational sports resort destination dedicated to individuals, families, and groups with a healthy inspired way of living.
Located a mere 90 minutes from Bangkok, and neighboring the coastal areas of Bangsaen, Pattaya, and Rayong, the 400-acre resort property boasts a 27-hole championship golf course, full range of premium accommodations, amenities, meeting and event facilities, and a quality stadium with a 7,000-person capacity.