Principal Prod & Tech ConsultingSabre Asia
03 Jun 2019
Supporting Sabre’s key clients, this role manages our client’s technology and operational relationships. You must be consistently aware of changes to customer’s technology landscape/requirements, partnering with them to identify opportunities to unlock more value for the customer and Sabre, and to support their client roadmap.
As an individual contributor this pivotal role provides technical consulting for integration with Sabre systems, including APIs and SDK. Understands all the technical and operational aspects of a Travel Agency including: Travel Agency E2E technical landscape including but not limited to Mid/Back-office systems, Corporate Booking Tools, Ticketing products, Automation/Efficiency products and their integration.
Responsibilities / Job Description
- Be the voice of the customer to Sabre Marketing/Product team by articulating ongoing solution and investment requirements
- Maintain a very close working relationship with customer’s Operations and IT counterparts and main technology decision maker[JS1]
- Seek and obtain information about Customers’ technology project portfolio and priorities including but not limited to regular engagements on workflow optimization and automation needs
- Takes ownership of Solution Architecture blue print and keeps it up to date on an ongoing basis
- Manages technical issue resolution, working with the appropriate teams to resolve in a timely fashion and develops solutions to mitigate recurring issues
- Facilitate customer’s escalation path to promote visibility and resolution
- Demonstrates Sabre products/solutions as required to secure new sales/product adoption
- Works with the customers to develop the BRD’s and obtain sign off
- Scope management and where required engages with delivery teams and technical experts to drive successful delivery
- Manages customer perception by focusing the customer on the benefits of using and adopting Sabre technology
- Ensure client receives product release notes and updates, and understands the value to their business
- Read and analyse SAN’s (Sabre Advance Notifications) and share those that are relevant to their customer
- Manages the 3rd party partnerships and roadmap, driving performance to agreed timelines and quality
Address: Delhi, India
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Tex...