Senior Principal Airline Accounts SalesSabre Asia
03 Jun 2019
The BD Director serves as the primary business contact between the client and Sabre Airline Solutions and will be responsible for the creation of an Account Plan encompassing a short and long-term strategy to ensure timely renewals, identify new opportunities and a retention strategy. The BD Director is also responsible for bring new business to the company such as the Passenger Service Systems where the company foresee a great revenue potential.
The BD Director will interact with key client stakeholders and be able to strike a balance between client expectations and Sabre Airline Solutions’ strategic objectives. The BD Director owns all activities around his/her Accounts and is expected to be well versed in all commercial terms, maintenance and support needs, project delivery activities, timelines and project scope. The BD Director will:
- Understand the PSS market and China PSS environment, able to drive a new business for Sabre in the area of PSS including roadmap and potential partners.
- Understand clients’ business and market challenges, and be able to articulate Sabre Airline Solutions capabilities to address such challenges.
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders, including C-Levels at client and within Sabre to either drive meaningful conversations, or facilitate such conversations.
- Engage the clients’ executive stakeholders to provide input and comments around the Account Plan.
- Share and articulate customer facing Account Plan with client and align goals.
- Establish regular business review sessions articulating the state of the account, strategic objectives, project progress and other key client performance metrics.
- Articulate the value and purpose of implementing the Net Promoter Score –NPS- methodology to the client and discuss results and action plans in executive review meetings. Design and introduce NPS action plans to address action items from annual surveys.
- Facilitate client participation in Sabre Holdings’ conferences to highlight future product strategies, roadmaps and or direction.
- Sales Support and manage sales pursuit as needed.
- Clearly articulate client’s goals, objectives and expectations to affected stakeholders based on contractual commitments.
- Solicit input from other stakeholder organizations when and if needed in the creation or ongoing management of the Account Plan.
- Own client requests regarding change management and ensure applicable documentation, templates, processes and timelines are adhered to (Change Requests (CR’s), Work Orders (WO’s) Request For Information (RFI’s) and Request for Proposal (RFP’s).
- Ensure signed contracts are shared with key stakeholders to ensure timely billing, or for reporting activities.
- Register new sales opportunities (pipeline) electronically and ensure it is included in management reporting or sales forecasting activities.
- Maintain appropriate levels of involvement with client issues requiring resolution, including invoices, accounts receivables, service incidents.
- Participate and continue activities (sales enablement training and/or solution overviews) to enhance product knowledge and understand solution roadmap/s.
Address: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Tex...