Contributor Tech Sales & SupportSabre Asia
03 Jun 2019
- Actively seeks information and learns, to ensure that at any point he/she up to date Sabre’s product strategy
- Depending on the segment of the customer that he/she manages, maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of all Sabre products relevant to that segment
- Maintains a broad understanding of technology concepts relevant to our business (E.g: Mobile tech, Cloud, Microservices architecture, 1 programming language, 1 scripting language)
- Maps Sabre solutions and customer needs to drive differentiated value and optimal performance
- Integration methods (SOAP / REST API’s, Desktop API, RedApp SDK, Scribe)
- API driven workflow recommendations
- Seeks and obtains information about Customers’ technology project portfolio and priorities including but not limited to regular engagements on workflow optimization, automation needs, revenue diversification, etc
- Persuades the customer to prioritize and implement projects to adopt Sabre‘s products first and demonstrates Sabre products/solutions as required to secure new sales/product adoption
- Perform data analysis on specific market or existing/targeted customers to identify areas of opportunities for business development.
- Analyze large amounts of data, form conclusions based on findings, translate the data into actionable information
Address: Hong Kong
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Tex...