Travel Consultant – HomeworkingPlatinum Travel Recruitment Ltd • GBP 18,000 - 20,000 Annually + Commission
|Sector :||Travel Recruitment|
|Department :||Customer Service, Executive, Sales|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||3 to 5 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Looking for a homeworking position with a base salary and leads provided? We have an exciting position for a well established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company that offer various holiday types across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, we are seeking experienced Worldwide Travel Homeworkers to join its friendly and busy team.
This role is ideal for existing travel homeworkers seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. Lots of benefits are on offer with a generous commission structure.
- Receiving customer enquiries and arranging a range of holiday types throughout The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA, Middle East, Africa, Europe, plus many more destinations
- Offering exceptionally high levels of service to direct clients
- Recommending luxury hotels and destinations to the discerning traveller
- Participating in luxury FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Following up on enquiries
- Converting bookings into a sale to increase your commission
- Attending travel shows, events and workshops
- Experience within a tour operator or travel agency is essential working from home
- Strong work ethic with impeccable customer service skills
- To have travelled to some long haul destinations and have a real passion for sharing knowledge with valued clients
- Please include a travel profile outlining all destinations visited with all applications
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence on the telephone is a must with a real hunger for success.
- Career progression
- FAM trips
- Product training is ongoing in the designated area – familiarisation trips will take place each year, in order for consultants have current first-hand knowledge of the destination.
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Leads provided
- Office roles available in West Sussex, London and Essex
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this role with homeworking experience.
About The Company
Platinum Travel Recruitment LtdLondon, UK Recruitment
Platinum Travel Recruitment are recognised specialists within the travel, events & leisure industry for many years. Our consultants possess a profound depth of knowledge of the travel & leisure industry having worked within travel, with an array of contacts throughout the UK and beyond. Our experienced consultants manage the full recruitment process, screen and test each potential applicant matching the job specifications ensuring time is not wasted on unsuitable candidates. Our open, honest and committed approach will ensure that you reach your goals. So, let’s link up and chat what success means to you.
Jobs available: 0