USA Travel ConsultantsPlatinum Travel Recruitment Ltd
14 Aug 2019
Passionate about the USA? Looking to work from home? Save money on commuting today! Our client is a leading, dynamic and well-established tour operator now seeking USA Travel Consultants to work from home due to remarkable growth. This award winning tour operator offers generous benefits, progression and the opportunity to give your travel career a boost. If you are passionate about travel with travel sales experience, seeking something a little different, this is the role for you. This opportunity is ideal for sales professionals from a retail travel agency or tour operator background with knowledge of the USA.
This exciting USA Travel Consultant position entails a wide range of task in which no day will be the same:
- Creating inspiring tailormade travel, tours & various holiday types throughout the USA and Canada.
- Selling flights, hotels, apartments, excursions, Disney passes, airport lounges plus many more travel extras.
- Arranging villas, honeymoons, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi centre, tailormade, luxury travel and many more exciting trips.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Converting holiday enquiries into a sale.
- Participating in exciting FAM Trips to increase product knowledge.
To be a cut above the rest you must:
- Experience in arranging trips to the USA from a travel agent or tour operator background
- Must have travelled and sold the USA (travel profile outlining all the places travelled is essential with applications)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be available for 2-4 weeks training in the London / Essex office
- Ongoing training
- Save money on commuting
- Leads provided
- Lucrative salary, incentives & generous monthly uncapped commission
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Social events
- Pension & private health care & dental
- Generous holiday package
- Team nights out
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Address: London, UK
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
1 to 10 employees
Platinum Travel Recruitment are recognised specialists within the travel, events & leisure industry for many years. Our consultants possess a profound depth of knowledge of the travel & leisure industry having worked within travel, with an array of contacts throughout the UK and beyond. Our experienced consultants manage the full recruitment process, screen and test each potential applicant matching the job specifications ensuring time is not wasted on unsuitable candidates. Our open, honest and committed approach will ensure that yo...