A must-attend for hoteliers and accommodation providers, Australasian accommodation industry conference Maximum Occupancy returns to Hilton Sydney on 31 October to 1 November 2018. This year’s theme will focus on the latest trends, future insights, and everything a hotelier needs to know to maximise revenue, get more direct bookings, and successfully adapt in the ever-changing industry.
“Better speakers, more panel sessions and more workshops”
Conference organiser Adrian Caruso, said: “This year we have mixed up the conference program again and introduced different themes, better speakers, more panel sessions and more workshops.
“Each session and workshop will include industry experts and thought leaders from the wide cross-section of the accommodation sector.”
With more to be announced, the powerful list of speakers and panellists include:
- Triptease’s international keynote speaker for APAC, Alex Kahn;
- Expedia’s Drew Bowering, senior director, market management;
- Skyscanner’s Gianluigi Bazzini, senior commercial manager;
- AJ Shantiratnam from TripAdvisor;
- Tracey Foxall, Booking.com’s regional manager;
- Oceania Quest Apartment Hotels’ Paul Constantinou,
- Graham Perry, managing director Best Western Hotels & Resorts Australasia;
- Ovolo Hotels’ Dave Baswal;
- Swiss-Belhotel International president Gavin Faull.
A new addition to the agenda is the “Maximum Occupancy Trade Show” which will feature more than 30 dedicated suppliers showcasing their services and products- from new tech, innovative marketing tools, operations, revenue and more.
With over 300+ attendees, this event provides an opportunity to network with other delegates and be a part of an extensive global network.
Early Bird offer extended until Friday, 7 September 2018. Receive up to $300 off tickets when you register online.