Q&A with Gabrielle Alam, head of UK sales & marketing for CroisiEurope.
1) What does your role include and how long have you held it?
I have been leading Croisieurope’s sales teams here in the UK since 2005, and am in charge of UK Sales Development and Marketing.
2) What are the recent updates and plans for the next 12 months?
Croisieurope have just inaugurated their 4th Mekong river cruise ship, the charming MS Indochine in Vietnam. We are excited to launch yet another unique vessel soon: MS African Dream in December, offering a fabulous Safari Cruise on the Chobe & Zambezi river in Botswana. Croisieurope continues to upgrade its fleet to premium level.
3) What type of customer does CroisiEurope suit, briefly explain the product?
Our European and worldwide exotic river and canal barge cruises are suitable for all ages and our cruises appeal to cultural explorers and everybody that wants to see Europe’s cities, panoramic landscapes and iconic sites in style and at a leisurely pace.
4) How do you work with the travel trade, training, fam trips, incentives, ship visit details etc?
We are delighted to work with trade partners, and offer training, fam trips, 24/7 live inventory access via our agency booking portal, sales incentives and marketing support.
5) Why should agents sell a CroisiEurope cruise?
Croisieurope offers unbeatable value for money; with our drinks all inclusive and free children policy. Furthermore, Croisieurope has unique product such as its paddlewheel ships, and offers cruises on rivers and destinations where no one else cruises. We proudly enjoy 60% repeat factor, which means repeat business for our agents.