On November 15, Singapore’s Ministry of Health has announced the extension of Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) to include India, Indonesia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP) applications will commence on 22 November 2021. Returning Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents who are fully vaccinated will not need to apply for VTP.
Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) allows quarantine-free travel to Singapore. Travellers who wish to visit Singapore must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be fully vaccinated with WHO Emergency Use Listing Vaccines
- Hold an Accepted Proof of Vaccination
- Fulfil Travel History & Designated VTL Flight Requirements
- [Foreign short-term visitors only]: COVID-19 Travel Insurance
- [Foreign short-term visitors only]: Travel Visa for Visa-required Travel Document Holders
Below is the list of countries under the Vaccinated Travel Lanes programme of Singapore.
- Australia (from 8 November 2021 – only Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or their immediate families), (from 21 November 2021: Singapore residents)
- Denmark (from 10 November 2021 – Singapore Visitor needs to undergo quarantine in Denmark)
- Finland (from 29 November 2021)
- India (from 29 November 2021)
- Indonesia (from 29 November 2021)
- Malaysia (from 29 November 2021)
- Netherlands (pre-departure COVID-19 test required starting from 13 November 2021)
- Qatar (from 6 December 2021)
- Saudi Arabia (From 6 December 2021)
- South Korea (from 15 November 2021)
- Sweden (from 29 November 2021)
- UAE (from 6 December 2021)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (US)
Travellers who wish to visit the above-mentioned countries are advised to verify respective entry requirements, which may vary depending on the development of the situation. For more information, check https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/.