New escorted short break tours, Villages Nature in Paris, a Gastronomic Riad Experience in Marrakesh with a half-day cookery course and 26 new hotels are just some of the key developments in Super Break’s 2017/18 Overseas Short Breaks brochure.
With 164 pages in total, the brochure highlights over 500 properties across 24 countries.
The brochure also features the operator’s new branding and look and feel, designed to reflect the company’s move to focus on experience-led, packaged products.
Graham Balmforth, national sales manager at Super Break said: “This new brochure sees us focusing in on aspirational packaged product more than ever. Our new escorted short breaks offer agents an easy to book packages that sit nicely alongside our hotels and tours products. This brochure reflects our new branding and we have worked hard to increase our offering in existing destinations so that we offer the very best experiences in each city or resort.”
New Escorted Tour breaks – Ranging from three to eight nights; four tours are available from Madrid and five from Malaga. Offering the chance to see more of a country whilst on a short break, packages include flights, hotel and all transportation in between destinations so everything is taken care of.
Examples of tours include:
– Madrid, Cordoba and Seville – three nights from £465pp in September from Stansted. Spend the first night in Madrid before travelling on to Cordoba for the day. Then to Seville for the night before exploring the city and a panoramic tour on day three. Then it’s on to the high speed train back to Madrid for the final night.
– Malaga & Morocco Express – four nights – from £589pp in December from Manchester. After time in Malaga to explore the city on the first night, it’s onto Tarifa for a ferry journey across the strait of Gibraltar to Africa. On arrival in Tangier, a bus journey takes guests to Rabat for an overnight stay and city tour. Day three visits the ancient city of Mekenes before travelling onto Fez for an overnight. Finally, return ferry and back to Malaga for the final night.
New French Family product – Villages Nature Paris is a new and unique family offering that is now available through Super Break. Opening in summer 17, it is easy to reach being just 32km from Paris and 6km from Disneyland Paris.
Five immersive worlds cater for families:
– Aqualagon – a world of water. Seven water slides, outdoor lagoon, wave pool, Jacuzzi and lots more
– BelleVie Farm – Walk in the boots of a real farmer with barns, animals, vegetable garden, pony club and even learn how to bake bread.
– Forest of Legends – Playgrounds in the woods, tree house building, rope bridges and much more.
– Extraordinary Gardens – Two hectares of gardens that change which not only with the season but also with the time of day. Four gardens are themed Earth, Wind, Fire and Air.
– Lakeside Promenade – Shops, restaurants, bowling alley, bars and more.
Prices for a self-drive package are from £591 for a family of four, including three night’s in a self-catering lodge and ferry crossing.
Other new highlights:
– 22 new hotels in Dubai have been added to the programme in the four and five star market and four are featured in the brochure including the renowned five star Atlantis – The Palm.
– Marrakesh three-night Gastronomic Riad Experience – the ideal package for explorers and foodies alike. This package includes three nights in a traditional Marrakesh Riad, flights, transfers, a half day ‘Food Highlights’ tour around the Moroccan souks & spice markets, a three course evening meal and a half day Cookery Course in the Riad Star Cookery School where guest learn to make local specialties. Priced from £362pp with flights from London Gatwick
– A new Summit Helicopter Tour that can be added to a Reykjavik booking – £228pp.