Trafalgar launches 2018 Asia brochure with five new journeys
Trafalgar has launched its 2018 Asia programme offering travellers a choice of 22 exotic, hand-crafted journeys.
The collection features five new itineraries; three in Japan, one in India and the third taking in Singapore and Malaysia.
Ruth Hilton, sales & business development director at Trafalgar UK says:
“We appreciate that travellers rely on their agents for a relaxed and uncomplicated holiday planning process. We want this feeling to continue once they are in our care and are proud to offer an Asia programme that marries peace of mind with immersive experiences.
“The global success of our Asia programme, particularly in Japan and India, has demanded a significant expansion in 2018 and the introduction of two new destinations, Singapore and Malaysia. We’re pleased to be able to offer agents the opportunity to sell more and earn more, by giving their clients greater choice.”
New trips featured in the Asia programme include:
· Spiritual Japan: This nine day trip traces ancient rituals and sacred spaces throughout Osaka, Mt Koya, Shirohama, Shima, Iga, Nabari and Kyoto. Prices start from £3,307 per person.
· Spiritual Japan with Tokyo: This 12 day trip is an extended version of Spirital Japan with three nights in Tokyo including a trip to iconic Mount Fuji. Prices start from £4,945 per person.
· Hokkaido Discovery: Guests will enjoy the towns of Otaru, Sapporo, Biei and Furano on this five day journey. Prices start from £2,236 per person.
· India’s Golden Triangle with Varanasi: This eight-day exploration of India visits Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and Varanasi, the ‘spiritual capital of India’. Prices start from £2,032 per person.
· Colonial Singapore and Malaysia with Beach Stay: This 14-day journey will take guests through Singapore, Malacca, Juala Lumpur and Georgetown on this heritage trip. Prices start from £2,407 per person.
Working in conjunction with parent foundation TreadRight, Trafalgar has forged partnerships with local communities to help support and sustain their future development.
Socially-conscious guests can get involved with Join Trafalgar sustainability initiatives, such as visiting projects like Cambodia’s Phare Circus, which trains disadvantaged youth in visual arts. For those that want to contribute to sustainable projects, social enterprise Me to WE offer volunteer opportunities in Rajasthan with Trafalgar, where guests can actively contribute to a local development project.
Trafalgar’s 2018 Asia brochure prices start from £1,295 per person for Secrets of Cambodia.
Agents can view or order Trafalgar’s 2018 Asia brochure here or contact their local Sales Manager for more information.